If you have never ordered pins before, it can be a little intimidating. It is really a pretty simple process though, and we are here to help. Our goal is to make the process as easy as possible. To simplify things we like to take the following steps:
- Find Out Your Needs. What type of pin? What Size? How many do you want? When do you need them? Not sure about these questions? Give us a call and we can help. That is what we are here for!
- Give a Price Estimate. The Above information allows us to give you an estimate that is very accurate.
- Work On Your Artwork. We will talk with you to find out how you want your pins to look. There are many options here, but we will make sure we work within your budget to get you pins you love and can afford. This stage can take 24 hours or can take longer depending on how many changes are needed on your artwork. We offer free artwork with your pin order, and we allow unlimited changes. Until is just what you want. This part is really much easier if you have email. That way we can send you image files.
- Artwork Approval. Once your artwork is completed, we ask you to sign off on it. We do this with an easy to use electric signature service. You can also do it the old fashioned way. By mail, fax or email.
- Payment. When you approve the artwork we will send you an invoice. You can pay this many ways. Including Visa, American Express, Discover or Mastercard. We also take PayPal and Google Checkout, and whatever payment methods they allow you to use. In addition to that we can take regular checks & money orders. Some methods may take longer to process, so please check with us first if you need your pins quickly.
- Production. This is when the pins are actually made. Depending on the type of pins you get, it could be as quick as 3 days, or as long as 8 weeks.
- Shipping. Normally, shipping takes 2-4 days. For some order we can do overnight shipping. Also if we need to can ship to a hotel or friend if you are going to need the pins at a tournament. We will send you a tracking number the moment your order ships.
- You Get Your Pins! The final step. Your pins arrive and your pin order is complete. We like to send an email to check in on your order.
Now that you know how it works, you can use either our contact form or quote request form to contact us. Or email us at email@example.com
If you know exactly what you want and are just looking for a quote, the process is still the same, just much quicker. Please fill out our quote form and attach your artwork. We will have your exact price to you usually within 24 hours.
Ordering By Fax or Phone?
You can also place your order by fax or phone. 1-888-699-2746 is our phone number.
Our fax number is (313) 557-6746. Be sure to have the following information ready:
- Name on the Credit Card used:
- City, State and Zip Code where the cards statement is sent to:
- Phone number:
- Email Address
- Mastercard / Visa / American Express / Discover Card Number:
- Expiration Date:
- 3 digit CVS code off the back of the credit card. Or 4 digit code on the front of Amex.
- Contact Person:
- Hotel Name (if applicable):
- Physical Street Address ( no PO Boxes ):
- City, State and zip code:
- Phone number (hotel direct dial number or cell phone number):
- Type of Process or Pin:
- Quantity of Pins:
- Size of Pins:
- Plus any extras added to the pin, such as epoxy dome finish, glitter paint, etc
Our fax number is (313) 557-6746
Please include your team/company name on all correspondence!
After your artwork is approved, we will prepare an invoice and email it to you.
You will need to sign the invoice and approved artwork and fax or email approval back to us before we can release your pins to production.
Remember, production time begins after we receive your completed invoice and artwork approval.